Education for everybody have teamed up with In The Book to give you a chance to win your very own personalised Nursery Rhymes book. In The Book specialise in personalised books starring your child. Written directly into the book, your child’s name appears on the cover and is featured throughout the hand drawn illustrations. They’ll be starring in their very own personalised story alongside their favourite storybook characters.
They cover a huge range of books for babies, toddlers, young adults and adults, offering a unique collection of books made just for the individual. Working with big brands, there’s hundreds of books to choose from and to personalise such as Disney favourites like Moana, Cars, Toy Story, Tinkerbell and so many more.
You’ll find British classics too like Peter Rabbit, Paddington Bear, The Hungry Caterpillar, Ladybird Well-Loved Tales, Horrible Histories and Thomas the Tank Engine. We’re giving one lucky individual the chance to win a personalised My Book of Nursery Rhymes from In The Book, presented in a one-of-a-kind gift box. All you have to do is find the answer to the question below to be in the chance of winning!
Question: What is the name of the book?
To enter the competition click the link below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
In The Book Contact Details:
*The administrator of this competition is the Education for Eveybody Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 13th April 2019.
* The prize is Working with In The Book: Win a Personalised Nursery Rhymes Book!. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* There is one compulsory entry which requests that to enter the competition you answer a question based on the throw. Additional entries are available.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winners will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.